We trust you have been staying well and that you are eagerly anticipating the opportunity to get back on the golf course. We have been working behind the scenes to make changes to our operation that will allow for the safety and security of all golfers and our staff here at the Pinawa Club. The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority, and we are here to provide ongoing updates as they come to us.
PLEASE FOLLOW COVID-19 PROCEDURES POSTED AT THE PINAWA CLUB FACILITIES AS THEY ARE THE MOST UP-TO-DATE.
When at the Pinawa Club facilities, please adhere to the following.
- Please follow the ‘Maximum persons inside at one time” guidelines posted on the front of the Pro-shop, so the facility doesn’t become too crowded.
- Please pay with debit or with credit card instead of cash if possible.
- If you have COVID-19 related symptoms, have meet anyone in the past 10 days that currently has COVID-19, please stay home.
- Wear a mask when indoors or in crowded places if you want. You are more than welcome to.
- Try and keep safe distances between people and avoid crowding
In general, follow the fundamentals of protecting yourself and others from COVID-19 by:
- Washing your hands / use hand sanitizer
- Cough in your sleeve / napkin
- Stay home if you are not feeling well or have come into close contact recently with some that has Covid-19.
- Wear a mask when indoors or in crowded places.
- Practice social distancing
- Follow provincial guidelines and mandates.